- Mix ins (onion, green pepper, cooked breakfast meats, mushrooms, etc)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in your mix ins and seasonings.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature, pop them out and freeze them. When you are ready, pop it in the microwave to thaw, put it in an English muffin with a slice of cheese and boom!!!