- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 pounds chicken, cut into cubes
- 8-10 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 cups Mexican cheese
- 1 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Mix together marinade:
3 tablespoons hot sauce
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 500F
- Add the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Add the potatoes to a greased baking dish.
- When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mix.
- Add the diced chicken to the “left behind” olive oil/hot sauce mix and stir to coat all the chicken.
- Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
- Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the marinated chicken.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400°F.
- In a large bowl mix all the topping ingredients together.
- Top the raw chicken with the topping.
- Bake 15 minutes or until until the chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious.
Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.