- 2lbs fresh Beets (washed and greens trimmed)
- 1 1/4 cup Kosher Salt
- 1 cup Coffee Grounds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Put clean beets on a large piece of aluminum foil in an oven-safe dish.
- Mix coffee and one cup of salt together and pack around beets.
- Wrap the foil up and around the beets to make a package
- Roast for about 45 minutes or until a fork easily pierces the beets.
- Let them cool down then peel and chop. They go great with Kale, walnuts, and raisins for a fantastic salad!!!