12 eggs servings
- 6 large eggs
- Dukes Mayo, until creamy
- Yellow mustard, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of pickle juice
- Pinch of pepper and sea salt
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Place eggs in water and cook until hard boiled, about 12 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set aside. After eggs are done,place in your water bath for 5 minutes.
- Once the eggs have cooled, peel them and slice in half lengthwise.
- Put yolk in a small bowl with a spoon and egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the additional ingredients. Stir everything together.
- Use a spoon to add egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
The trick I use only Dukes Mayo and yellow mustard.