4-6 Idaho Potatoes chopped
Polish sausage or kielbasa cut up
Dry ranch packet
- Cut up 4-6 potatoes, sausage, and onion.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle dry ranch packet until well mixed.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 40 minutes turning once. You could fry all of it in a skillet if you’d like. Or turn it into a foil pack!!
- So many options…. YUM 😋
1 med potato per person
1 yellow onion
Salt, Pepper and Penzey’s Mural of Flavor
- Preheat oven to 450
- Dice 1 medium potato per person
- Dice yellow onion into 1 inch chunks
- Toss in olive oil and arrange on baking sheet
- Season with salt, pepper and Penzey’s Mural of Flavor
- Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Beets are a very diverse and nutritious root vegetable. They are packed full of nutrients including fiber, folate & Vitamin C. Due to their pigment and nitrates, they are known to lower blood pressure and aid in athletic performance. These delicious bulbous vegetables are not chosen as often as they should be so I thought I would share a few delicious things to do with them.
No matter what you decide to do with your beets you will need to cook them so here are some simple instructions for that:
#1: Use them as a salad topper on your favorite salad. To do this, you have to bake them first.
* Read More