4-6 Idaho Potatoes chopped
Polish sausage or kielbasa cut up
Dry ranch packet
- Cut up 4-6 potatoes, sausage, and onion.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle dry ranch packet until well mixed.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 40 minutes turning once. You could fry all of it in a skillet if you’d like. Or turn it into a foil pack!!
- So many options…. YUM 😋
1 med potato per person
1 yellow onion
Salt, Pepper and Penzey’s Mural of Flavor
- Preheat oven to 450
- Dice 1 medium potato per person
- Dice yellow onion into 1 inch chunks
- Toss in olive oil and arrange on baking sheet
- Season with salt, pepper and Penzey’s Mural of Flavor
- Bake 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.